I figured I'd come back with a quick and easy recipe...Chocolate Wowbutter Energy Balls!
Lauren (my 7 year old) and I whipped these up last night before she went to bed.
They took us about 15 minutes to make, only because we threw a fractions math lesson in! Poor kid! Ha ha!
Chocolate Wowbutter Energy Balls
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Wowbutter
- 1/3 cup Honey or Maple Syrup - we did a mix of both
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/3-1/2 cup Raisins (we didn't measure)
- 2-3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes. Once set, roll into small balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze once rolled.
*I didn't count them but I think we made about 24 balls.